We unleash the passion and power women need to become their most courageous self. This arms employers with empowered women leaders who are equipped to take their companies to new heights.
Executive/Leadership coaching has quickly become one of the fastest, most effective ways to build sustainable change in people and organizations.
The process is a collaborative engagement between a coach and one individual or between a coach and a group or team. Whether the client is one person or a group, the core function of the coaching relationship is to move clients closer to the goals and outcomes they have set for themselves.
Professional executive coaches help leaders:
- Grow and improve performance
- Reduce or eliminate their blind spots
- Become open to constructive feedback
- Enhance decision-making skills
- Gain fresh perspectives on personal challenges
- Increase their confidence
- Map out strategic direction and vision
- Have greater interpersonal effectiveness
An independent study conducted by PWC for the International Coach Federation, found that:
- 70% of clients saw an improvement in their work performance
- 80% saw an increase in self confidence
- 86% of companies felt they had made their investment back and more
- 99% of clients were “somewhat” or “very satisfied”
- 96% would repeat the process
Outcomes clients have experienced after Executive/Leadership Coaching:
- A deeper awareness of their inherent reactive tendencies, limiting beliefs, and assumptions.
- New beliefs and assumptions that will build on their existing strengths.
- Shifts in behavior toward their creative tendencies that will serve their individual leadership, the leadership of their teams, and the organization as a whole.
- A clear vision for each member of the leadership team and their “stake” in the organization.
- Fresh perspectives and mindsets that encourage compelling change.