Experiential. Empowering. Engaging.
Ignited Nation is an inspired, 9-month program that mobilizes women into meaningful action within their organizations, their communities, and their worlds.
“We can’t become what we need to be by remaining what we are.” — Oprah Winfrey
The Five Spark Platform
Help participants use group calls, readings, and targeted exploratory work to identify their greatest talents and reveal ways to creatively apply those talents toward solving pressing problems in their communities. We believe that focusing on strengths rather than weaknesses, is the only way to truly achieve success.
The “Inside” Job
Guide participants in working through fears and identifying hidden biases. Successful leaders need to understand and confront the gremlins that hold them back, and understand that everyone around them faces their own, unique obstacles, as well.
Finding Your Compelling Purpose
Support focused service. Ignited Nation believes in the power of service, which is why we incorporated an interactive, inspiring way for participants to identify and support the causes that truly matter to them — either those currently supported by their organizations, or other interest areas of their choosing.
Smarter Partnerships, Launching Final Projects
Advocate collaboration. Leaders are rarely taught how to maximize partnerships. They either fall into a great collaboration, and don’t know why it works, or they struggle when partnered with people who are different from themselves.
Giving Back, Making it Real: Presenting Final Projects Content
Put learning into action. Ignited Nation believes strongly that service is a critical component to employee engagement and corporate citizenship. Participants will plan, design, and execute a meaningful, real-world project while working in tandem with a partner. The team will apply their experiences and learning from the program to ignite change in the world.
Participants in the Ignited Nation 9-month leadership program will:
- Develop a deeper awareness of their natural gifts and hidden de-railers.
- Glean insights about others, including strengths and gaps, and will learn how to design smarter partnerships.
- Understand their impact within their organizations and how to aim it constructively for success
- Get practical experience in putting their learning and passions into action
- Learn transferable skills, applicable to any work assignment
- Believe they are catalysts for change, and capable of setting goals, execute plans, build smarter partnerships, and track and measure results